What Makes ABC Trace And Say Different?
- Teaches correct handwriting, always starting letters at the top.
- Emphasizes the SOUNDS of letters, instead of the names.
- Real, tactile texture that allows the child to feel the letter beneath their finger. This creates memory through the senses.
- Puts children ahead of the game when it comes to reading and writing. They will be able to pronounce sounds easier and write more naturally.
- Lastly, and not least, the joy of teaching a child to read and write is immeasurable.